WHY FOREX TRADING IS THE PERFECT GLOBAL BUSINESS AND YOUR KEY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM
Foreign Exchange (Forex) is the over-the-counter market in which the foreign currencies of the world are traded. It is considered the largest and most liquid market in the world. Participants are able to buy, sell, exchange and speculate on currencies. The forex market is made up of large banks, corporations, central banks, governments, commercial companies, investment management firms, hedge funds, retail forex brokers, currency speculators, institutional and retail investors and traders. The forex market is open 24 hours a day – allowing you to trade at any time of the day or night. There are 4 major forex trading sessions with opening/closing hours based on the largest financial centers around the world; London, New York, Sydney and Tokyo.
1. Low start up costs! You simply need a laptop computer with internet access, smartphone and a forex trading account that you fund with risk capital.
2. Low overhead. You can trade online from the comfort of your home or cafe so an office is not required.
3. No hassles with licenses or permits and insurance is not required to trade your own private forex trading account.
4. No set hours. You can trade whenever you want because it's a 24 hour global market so your schedule is flexible.
5. Not time consuming. Use a state of the art platform, software and a powerful trading indicator with algorithms to alert you of high probability trading opportunities. Enter trades, stop loss, take profit and then go about your day.
6. No set location. You can trade from anywhere in the world using the internet. Therefore, you are free to travel!
7. No employee headaches. As a forex trader, you are managing your own money, not people who can be unreliable.
8. No expensive marketing or hassles with advertising, cold calling or a sales staff required to trade global currencies.
9. No products, inventory, expensive warehouse or shipping concerns like you would have in a traditional business.
10. No boss. You can't get fired since you are the boss and write your own paycheck! You're responsible for your performance, losses, taxes, etc.
11. Equal opportunity. Achieve huge success on a level playing field but, you can gain an advantage using the technology we offer.
12. Forex beats the stock market! Forex trading volume is more than 50 times larger than the New York Stock Exchange.
13. No real estate tenant hassles, property maintenance and repairs. Also, unlike real estate, forex is the world's most liquid financial market.
14. Inflation and recession proof. Never worry about money again no matter what the economy is doing. Many opportunities to profit from volatility.
15. No worries about market direction since you can profit in up (bull) and down (bear) markets. Learn precisely when to buy and sell as you manage risk.
16. Huge profit potential and can yield much higher returns than traditional investments and businesses. The forex market is the largest financial market in the world with volume exceeding $7.5 trillion per day! So, it's very lucrative! (Source: The Bank for International Settlements, BIS)
17. Forex trading offers high leverage up to 50 to 1 within the USA and 500 to 1 offshore, which can help magnify profits and losses. (Leverage Explained)
18. You can start with a small amount of risk capital and compound growth can be applied to build your capital and income exponentially. (Compound Interest Calculator)
19. Create an income for life & long term wealth in this prestigious business of forex trading where multi-millionaires and billionaires make their money. (The Highest-Earning Hedge Fund Managers & Traders)
20. No experience required to start. Get educated and gain access to a powerful indicator and algorithm. Log in and practice in a demo account before risking real capital! We believe training in the markets by executing many trades according to your trading plan will provide you with the experience you need to succeed!
"Out of 100 people who starts working
at the age of 25, by the age 65,
1% will be considered wealthy."
(Source: Statistic Brain)